Exercise: He Had Such Quiet Eyes




Please answer all these questions below and email them to me.

1. The eyes have a lot of functions other than seeing. Explain one function of the eyes that
     you know and give an example when that function is being used.
    _________________________________________________________________
    _________________________________________________________________

2. Do you believe in ‘seeing is believing’? Give a reason for your answer and relate it to
    the poem “He had such quiet eyes”.
    _________________________________________________________________
    _________________________________________________________________

3. Why do you think the persona in the poem fell for the guy’s quiet eyes? Give a reason
    why she likes his ‘quiet eyes’.
   _________________________________________________________________
   _________________________________________________________________

4. How can you help a friend who fell for a person who you know is a pleasure seeking
    person? Give a suggestion on how to help this friend.
    ________________________________________________________________
    ________________________________________________________________

5. In the poem there is a phrase “how’s and why’s”. Form a question for each of the
    question in the phrase with close relation to the situation of the persona in the poem.
    ________________________________________________________________
    ________________________________________________________________
6. Which one is easier to do, giving advice or listening to advice? Give a reason for
    your answer with close reference to the poem.
    ________________________________________________________________
    ________________________________________________________________

7 comments:

Anonymous at: March 31, 2013 at 11:50 PM said...

all the time i used to read smaller articles or reviews which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am
reading at this time.

Here is my web site; orquesta atraccion

bapak kau at: April 25, 2013 at 9:16 AM said...

sad

Anonymous at: May 21, 2013 at 10:32 PM said...

It's amazing in support of me to have a web page, which is beneficial for my know-how. thanks admin

Feel free to surf to my page; Trabajo Orquestas

Anonymous at: May 23, 2013 at 3:30 AM said...

Wow! In the end I got a web site from where I be capable of really get valuable facts regarding my
study and knowledge.

My homepage ... clases de musica

Anonymous at: September 9, 2013 at 6:12 AM said...

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another
platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
Anny help would be really appreciated!

My homepage: anuncios clasificados gratis

Anonymous at: February 28, 2014 at 3:19 AM said...

I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written!


My web-site: customized fat loss [ni190508_2.vweb04.nitrado.net]

Anonymous at: April 5, 2014 at 4:46 PM said...



Feel free to visit my homepage ... darmowy pit 2013 do pobrania

Post a Comment

Why literature?

"Literature is the expression on life through the medium of language"
anothercasualty_likeaboss. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Family and Friends come 1st/A Harry Potter Maniac/ Missy Higgins Obsessed/ An Avril wannabe (Once upon a time)/ Have no sense of direction/ A first born/ Quiet unless spoken to/ Snakes are disgusting/ Nicol David an CT are my sisters from another mother ;P/ A Tennis Freak/ Short but taller in many ways/ Running out of words to say/ So.../ Holla if you want more.../